This Breakfast Bundle contains a 500g pouch of our Loaded Protein Pancakes, ideal as a healthy breakfast option or even as a snack that tastes incredible and fills you up! We've joined this up alongside our other Breakfast essentials; Loaded Nuts, Zero Syrups and Overnight Oats.
There are no nutritional values for this product
|Allergene - Bitte Zutaten unten in |
|Wheat Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)|
|Protein Blend [Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Milk Protein Concentrate, Egg Protein]|
|Sweetener - Sucralose)|
|For allergens including cereals containing gluten see ingredients in ORANGE.|
Salted Caramel Cookie Ocean
|Creamy Caramel [Glucose Syrup, Sweet Condensed MILK, Coconut Fat, Water, Emulsifier (E471), Guérande Salt, Preservative (E202), Flavour]|
|Cookie Pieces [WHEAT Flour, Sugar, Sweetcream Butter (MILK), Demerara Sugar, Dark Chocolate Chips (Cocoa Mass, Granulated Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin)), Water, Free Range EGG Powder, Salt, Raising Agent (Bicarbonate Soda), Natural Vanilla Flavour]|
|Himalayan Pink Crystal Salt|
|Contains: For Allergen information see ingredients in ORANGE|
|Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk) (Emulsifier : Soya Lecithin)|
|Natural Colouring (Beetroot Powder)|
|Thickener (Sodium Carboxyl Methyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum)|
|Acid (Lactic Acid)|
|Colour (Caramel Syrup)|
|Preservative (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate)|
To create the perfect TPW™ Protein Pancake simply follow these directions:
- Add 55g (two large 70ml scoops ) to 150ml of milk or water
- Mix lightly with a fork, be careful not to over mix, the mix should still have a few lumps in it, so don't worry!
- Leave the batter to rest for 1 -2 minutes.
- Gently heat a non stick pan with a light coating of oil over a moderate heat (we recommend using TPW™ Coconut Oil)
- When the pan is warmed then add 2 tablespoons of the batter into the pan, and repeat to form 3 round pancakes in the pan.
- Cook GENTLY for one and a half minutes until the pancake begins to "fluff" up , then flip over and cook for a further one minute until evenly golden brown on both sides.
- Immediately take the hot pancakes out of the pan and eat straight away with your preferred choice of toppings
Note: to make a larger, crepe like pancake, simply add more milk to the batter mix.
Why not try 'Pimping Your Pancake'?
Here are some sweet suggestions on how to pimp your TPW™ Protein Pancake:
- Mix in a pinch of cinnamon to the batter before cooking
- Add choc chip pieces to the batter for a melting choc pancake
- Throw in some chopped TPW™ Natural Almonds for a nutty taste & texture
- Add some whole fresh blueberries to the batter for a fruity burst
- Use almond milk instead of regular milk to make the batter
- Top with a spoonful of TPW™ Simply Smooth Peanut Butter & sliced banana
- Finish off with 100% natural yoghurt & fresh chopped strawberries
Here are some savoury suggestions on how to pimp your TPW™ Protein Pancake:
- Top with fresh asparagus & fresh tomato salsa
- Finish off with smoked haddock & poached egg
- Make a larger pancake by adding more milk to the batter mix & create a fresh cannelloni using the pancake 'sheets' in place of pasta sheets
Q. What is TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix made from?
A. The main ingredients in a TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix are Whey Protein 80, Milk Protein 85 and Egg Protein 80, low GI carbs from Pure Fine Oats and MCT powder.
Q. When is the best time to eat a TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix?
A. They're best taken for breakfast or as a snack.
Q. What are main reasons for eating TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix?
A. Because they are so versatile they can be used by those looking to lower their body fat.
Q. Are all protein pancake products the same no matter what brand you use?
A. As with so many things in life, if you don't ask the right questions, you won't get the right answers! The quality of ingredient can vary significantly and therefore the potency will do too. In addition, just because a product may be called pure it doesn't mean that it necessarily is. We recommend you read the ingredients and nutritionals on the label to better understand exactly what you are buying. We can assure you that our products are 100% pure.
Q. What if any side effects will I get from taking TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix?
A. We haven't heard of any nasty side effects from taking TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix.
Q. Can I use TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix with any other supplements?
A. Yes most definitely. TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix can literally go with any other supplement
Q. Who should take / benefit from using TPW™ Protein Pancake Mix?
A. Anyone seeking healthy, nutritious food choices to support a lean physique by lowering overall body fat.